Our security responsibilities, We will ensure that:
The data you give us will be safe. Encryption is used to protect the personal information you give us. Your data will be stored at a secure facility. Regular backups of data are performed to ensure it can be recovered in case of a disaster. All access to the system is logged. If any unauthorized behaviour should occur, this will assist us in identifying and resolving the issue.
Increasing your safety online, Protecting your computer, You should
- Install and activate security software on your computer. Ensure your security software includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall and anti-spam filter.
- Run regular scans of your computer for viruses.
- Remember to update your security software to ensure you are always running the current version.
Other steps you should take help protect your computer include:
- Check your Internet browser’s security settings for ways to make your browsing more secure.
- CDo not open email attachments if you do not know the sender.
- COnly download files from reputable Internet sites.
- CBe wary when exchanging files with colleagues or friends.
- CNever click on hyperlinks in emails received from unknown sources.
For Protecting your password, You should:
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Never send your password via email.
- Make your password as strong as possible.
You should report any suspicious or unauthorised activity relating to your use of www.theharbourkitchen.com.au by contacting us. This will help us make www.theharbourkitchen.com.au as secure as we can.